Thursday, November 19, 2009

Whatsup LA and HELLLO TOKYO!!!

Photobucket

Today i took a trip out to LA solely to shop. i went on a mission to find some special items for a special someones birthday coming up, hopefully i got the right things! i seen a lot, like always, out in LA.

Photobucket

First thing to catch my eye was this fine mama with cakes given me the eye in the parking garage. too bad she had a child or i would have asked, "hey baby, how about you and me go out for Dennys and you pay?!" thats my world famous pick up line. 60% of the time it works every time!

Photobucket

Still shopping and crossing the street while texting like and idiot, a car honks for me to get out of the road! Im like, who's this jerk?! don't get murked in the streets dude! so i look up and DAMN....just DAMN... my dream car rollin' cleaner than my outfit....."oops! my bad, ill move!"

Photobucket

I watched these two older men catch a pigeon like it was their last supper! i know times are rough but you don't have to eat the pigeons! so i walked over to see what it was about, just me being a curious and slightly hungry. I look over and no wonder it was so easy to catch, its feet were tied to some thread! the two men weren't going to eat it, but they helped it out by cutting the thread around the pigeons feet. Good people are still out there, helping out our fellow pigeons and all!

Photobucket

Found where Stevie Crooks gets his shop on! MASK ON MOTHA F*CKAS!

Photobucket

The new must haves! Im going Back for these! I love this shoe, it has history with me.

Photobucket

I know she wanted this shirt, but i had better gifts in mind! "dont worry ill get you the poster!"

Photobucket

Stopped in to see if they had the chains for the GLK necklaces droppin' in January! YAY!

Alright! Im done with the downtown district, time to go east to Tokyo!..Well, Lil Tokyo, but none the less, JAPANESE CULTURE! My Favorite!!!!

But i didnt make it all the way there without seeing the boys in blue. Yep, i got pulled over for trafficking rock across the city. i had limestone and well...you get where my joke is going.
Yeah i got pulled over, but for not displaying the temporary registration number in my window.
The cop was nice and even asked why am i out so far in LA? i replied, " im out shopping for my friend" and automatically he says, "She better be worth it!" i laughed the second he walked away...He read me too easily...No ticket just a good joke from him.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay, i made it!

Photobucket

I love this fountain because its peaceful and a good place to sit after eating at the bakery..ugh, my belly is soo fat! but its sooooo goooood!!

Photobucket

Japanese sweets and thangs! Dang, im almost broke! but can't resist!

Photobucket

Well i cant really say too much about this place because remember i went shopping for someone special and i don't want to ruin any surprises! but il say everything in this store was all about some cat or panda bear..or maybe it was a bird. I don't know, so many new trends with these kids!

Photobucket

**And same here, can't ruin and surprises!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saw some well know street art slapped up around town. Wish the GLK stickers were done already!


Well here is where my day came to a slow ending, no money and a full stomach of off sweet breads and drinks. Time to take that long drive home to the mighty hi desert! But I did see something funny on the way!

Photobucket

If you cant tell, the back window of the exotic european car is completely smashed out! and the driver was this hot Asian woman still driving like she was hot sh*t with that busted window!
hahahaha, Hollywood will make you believe anything!

Photobucket

On the way home...what a day.. I found everything I wanted and had some fun. Wish I wasn't solo but no one returned my text! Answer your phone people!

No comments:

Post a Comment